About the Subject
Original drawing of two Apostlebirds on a branch.
Apostlebirds (Struthidea cinerea) are native to Australia and are often seen in groups of about 12 which is why they have their unusual name! They’re a common sight inland on the eastern coast of Australia.
About the Artwork
- Original drawing is unmounted and unframed
- Pencil & acrylic on paper
- Finished with an archival matte varnish
- Shipped flat-packed using Australia post, express & insured
- Colours may vary slightly to what you see on your computer monitor due to differences in monitor calibrations