About the Subject
Original drawing of a young Eastern Grey Kangaroo.
Eastern Grey Kangaroos (Macropus giganteus), are found in southern and eastern Australia and are often seen in the early morning and late evening in open grasslands. The joeys are so fluffy, something I’ve tried to capture in this drawing!
About the Artwork
- Original drawing is unmounted and unframed
- Pencil and acrylic on paper
- Finished with an archival matte varnish
- Shipped flat-packed using Australia post, express & insured
- Colours may vary slightly to what you see on your computer monitor due to differences in monitor calibrations