About the Subject
Original drawing of a female Gang-gang Cockatoo surounded with gum leaves.
Gang-gang Cockatoos, (Callocephalon fimbriatum) are found across the woodlands of Australia. Males have a red head and crest while the females have more pronounced scalloping patterns on their feathers than the males.
About the Artwork
- Original drawing is unmounted and unframed
- Polychromos pencils (oil-based) on HP watercolour paper
- Finished with an archival matte varnish
- Shipped flat-packed using Australia post, express & insured
- Colours may vary slightly to what you see on your computer monitor due to differences in monitor calibrations