About the Subject
Original drawing of a Rose-crowned Fruit Dove.
Rose-crowned Fruit Doves (Ptilinopus regina) are one of four species of fruit doves found in Australia and they are native to the rainforests in the north and eastern areas. They have a bright pink head, emerald green upper body and fiery orange and pink breast feathers and can often be spotted feeding high up on fruiting trees.
About the Artwork
- Original drawing is unmounted and unframed
- Faber-castell Polychromos (oil-based) pencils on HP watercolour paper
- Finished with an archival matte varnish
- Shipped flat-packed using Australia post, express & insured
- Colours may vary slightly to what you see on your computer monitor due to differences in monitor calibrations