About the Subject
Original drawing of a Rufous-bellied Kookaburra.
Kookaburras are a species of kingfisher that are native to New Guinea and Australia. The Rufous-bellied Kookaburra (Dacelo gaudichaud) is found throughout lowland forest of New Guinea and is distinctive from other kookaburras by its pale bill.
About the Artwork
- Original drawing is unmounted and unframed
- Faber-castell Polychromos (oil-based) pencils on HP watercolour paper
- Finished with an archival matte varnish
- Shipped flat-packed using Australia post, express & insured
- Colours may vary slightly to what you see on your computer monitor due to differences in monitor calibrations