Original drawing of two Tawny Frogmouths.
Species: Tawny Frogmouth (Podargus strigoides)
Original Medium: Polychromos Pencil
Size: 9 x 12″
Prices are in Australian dollars (AUD)
Out of stock
About the Subject
Original drawing of two young Tawny Frogmouths sitting on a lichen covered branch.
Tawny Frogmouths (Podargus strigoides) are native to Australia. They are nocturnal birds and due to their colouring are often mistaken for owls. They often try to camouflage themselves when approached by going into a straight pose to make themselves look like a branch!
Source Photo Credit: Mark Broadhurst
- 9 x 12″ (portrait)
About the Artwork
- Original drawing is unmounted and unframed
- Faber-castell Polychromos (oil-based) pencils on HP watercolour paper
- Finished with an archival matte varnish
- Shipped flat-packed using Australia post, express & insured
- Colours may vary slightly to what you see on your computer monitor due to differences in monitor calibrations