Original drawing of a Crimson Rosella
Species: Crimson Rosella (Platycercus elegans)
Original Medium: Polychromos Pencil
Size: 17.5 x 12.75″
Prices are in Australian dollars (AUD)
Out of stock
About the Subject
Original drawing of a Crimson Rosella.
Crimson Rosellas (Platycercus elegans) are native to the east and south-east of Australia and are found in coastal and mountain forests. They are often seen in pairs and stand out in the forest due to the incredible mix of red and blue feathers.
- 17.5 x 12.75″ / 45 x 32.5cm (landscape)
About the Artwork
- Original drawing is unmounted and unframed
- Faber-castell Polychromos (oil-based) pencils on HP watercolour paper
- Finished with an archival matte varnish
- Shipped flat-packed using Australia post, express & insured
- Colours may vary slightly to what you see on your computer monitor due to differences in monitor calibrations