About the Subject
Original drawing of a Major Mitchell’s Cockatoo feeding on a native bush.
Major Mitchell’s Cockatoos (Lophochroa leadbeateri) are also known as Pink Cockatoos or Leadbeater’s Cockatoos and are found in inland dry areas of Australia. They are one of the most beautiful cockatoos, with a soft pink body and head and a red and yellow crest. Males and females looks almost identical.
About the Artwork
- Original drawing is unmounted and unframed
- Faber-castell Polychromos (oil-based) pencils on HP watercolour paper
- Finished with an archival matte varnish
- Shipped flat-packed using Australia post, express & insured
- Colours may vary slightly to what you see on your computer monitor due to differences in monitor calibrations