About the Subject
Original drawing of a male Gang-gang Cockatoo feeding on a native bush.
Gang-gang Cockatoos (Callocephalon fimbriatum), are found across the woodlands of Australia. Only males have a red head and crest while the females have more pronounced scalloping patterns on their feathers than the males.
About the Artwork
- Original drawing is unmounted and unframed
- Faber-castell Polychromos (oil-based) pencils on HP watercolour paper
- Finished with an archival matte varnish
- Shipped flat-packed using Australia post, express & insured
- Colours may vary slightly to what you see on your computer monitor due to differences in monitor calibrations