About the Subject
Original drawing of an Olive-backed Sunbird on a palm frond.
Olive-backed Sunbirds (Cinnyris jugularis), also known as Yellow-bellied Sunbirds are found throughout much of northern Queensland, especially in coastal areas. They are tiny birds that build a hanging nest and the males have striking blue and violet iridescence on their throat and chest.
About the Artwork
- Original drawing is unmounted and unframed
- Faber-castell Polychromos (oil-based) pencils on HP watercolour paper
- Finished with an archival matte varnish
- Shipped flat-packed using Australia post, express & insured
- Colours may vary slightly to what you see on your computer monitor due to differences in monitor calibrations