Original drawing of a Pale-headed Rosella.
Species: Pale-headed Rosella (Platycercus adscitus)
Original Medium: Polychromos Pencil
Size: 12 x 9″
Prices are in Australian dollars (AUD)
About the Subject
Original drawing of a Pale-headed Rosella on a branch covered with lichen.
Pale-headed Rosellas (Platycercus adscitus) are a type of parrot native to north-eastern Australia. They are found in open woodlands and males and females are similar in colouring. They have pale yellow heads and stunning blue and yellow colour combinations in their feathers.
- 12 x 9″ (portrait)
About the Artwork
- Original drawing is unmounted and unframed
- Faber-castell Polychromos (oil-based) pencils on HP watercolour paper
- Finished with an archival matte varnish
- Shipped flat-packed using Australia post, express & insured
- Colours may vary slightly to what you see on your computer monitor due to differences in monitor calibrations