Species: Purple-crowned Lorikeet (Parvipsitta porphyrocephala)
Original Medium: Polychromos Pencil
Size: 11.5 x 8.25″
Prices are in Australian dollars (AUD)
Out of stock
About the Subject
Original drawing of a Purple-crowned Lorikeet in a tree.
Purple-crowned Lorikeets (Parvipsitta porphyrocephala) are a small parrot native to southern Australia. They are very fast fliers and can often be found in groups feeding on Eucalyptus blossoms, although you usually hear them before seeing them! Both adult male and females have a purple crown and incredible lime-green upperparts and pale blue chest.
- 11.5 x 8.25″ (landscape)
About the Artwork
- Original drawing is unmounted and unframed
- Faber-castell Polychromos (oil-based) pencils on HP watercolour paper
- Finished with an archival matte varnish
- Shipped flat-packed using Australia post, express & insured
- Colours may vary slightly to what you see on your computer monitor due to differences in monitor calibrations