About the Subject
Original drawing of a Red-backed Kingfisher.
Red-backed Kingfishers (Todiramphus pyrrhopygius) are native to Australia and can be found from woodland areas to the very dry outback. They make their nests in the sandy banks of rivers and creeks.
- Approx. 16.5 x 12.5″ / 42 x 32cm (landscape)
About the Artwork
- Original drawing is unmounted and unframed
- Faber-castell Polychromos (oil-based) pencils on HP watercolour paper
- Finished with an archival matte varnish
- Shipped flat-packed using Australia post, express & insured
- Colours may vary slightly to what you see on your computer monitor due to differences in monitor calibrations