About the Subject
Original drawing of a Striated Pardalote.
Striated Pardalotes (Pardalotus striatus) are one of Australia’s four pardalote species. They have a distinctive white eyebrow and yellow marking in front of their eyes.
About the Artwork
- Original drawing is unmounted and unframed
- Faber-castell Polychromos (oil-based) pencils on HP watercolour paper
- Finished with an archival matte varnish
- Shipped flat-packed using Australia post, express & insured
- Colours may vary slightly to what you see on your computer monitor due to differences in monitor calibrations
- Photo reference with thanks to Patrick Kavanagh – (CC by 2.0)